Main entrance at North-East Iron Gate,
.05 miles south of 63rd, on Air Depot.
60' Entry for Transports
Look for: 200x200 White Barn, White Pipe & Cable Perimeter Fencing, White Vinyl Outdoor Arenas
120 Acres on the East Side of Air Depot.
All Paved Road Access. (63rd to 50th)
Key Pad Entry- Call for Access
Barn Manager- Cell/Text (405) 215-6814
NE 50th - NE 63rd on North Air Depot Blvd.
Can't Miss the Barn!
Easy access from I35, I 44, Sooner Rd,NE 63rd, & Kilpatrick TPK
- North I35 (Exit 132B to NE 63rd) Turn (R) East on 63rd. 3 miles, south (R) onto N. Air Depot .05 miles to Main Entrance
- South I35 from Edmond, OK (Exit 138C Sooner Rd) to NE 63rd. Turn (L) east, 1 mile to south (R) onto N. Air Depot, .05 to Main Entrance
- I 44 East to Tulsa (Exit 129 ML King) Drive straight accross onto NE 63rd 3 miles East of Remington Park Race Track to south (R) onto N. Air Depot, .05 to Main Entrance.
- 10 minutes to Oklahoma State Fair Park on I 44
- 7 miles to Tinker Air Force Base, (Midwest Blvd.)
For the security & comfort of our boarders, we are not open to the public without a appointment. Call for Access and Pull-In.
Key-Pad entry only by permission.
5300 N. Air Depot Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK Barn - (405) 771-3606 Cell/Text- Barn manager-(405) 215-6814
EQUESTRIAN BOARDING EDUCATION EVENT FACILITY
Click above, or cut and paste into your own email.
Over-night - Layover
Bridlewood does offer overnight stabling for travelers. Reservation only- Must have Coggins- 12x12 or 12x16 matted with shavings. Safe stalls- Security gated-
Must call for availability..
Cell/Text (405) 215-6814